Sunday, April 27, 2008

Age of Majority?

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


I've reached the LID age of majority (in my province)!! Only another 18-24 to go? That's the hope, anyway.

In the meantime, I'm almost finished with my homestudy update. I have to wait until mid-May, because it took that long to get an appointment with my doctor for my physical. I had to get more blood work, etc, and it takes awhile to get results in. I'll be really happy when it's all done and the Ontario Ministry, in all of its wisdom, approves me again.

I hope all is well with everyone in Blogland -- not much else to report!! Waiting for the school year to end...all fellow teachers will be right there with me!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy 18...

4D said...

18 done!

Keep smilin!

D & S said...

18 months are done at least.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

18 down and hopefully not that many more to go... take care

Wendy said...

This is so frustrating for me to see... 18 months and still you have to wait!!! Our total wait time was 18 months and I felt that was hard!!! I hope your wait ends sooner rather then later...

Wendy
Calgary

Maia said...

We are going through our re-approval as well. Yup, MORE paperwork!

Hope you are enjoying the springtime! Wishing you a beautiful mother's day, mom-to-be! Hope your world is full of happiness this weekend!