Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dexter Goes to School!




This is a picture from my school website, taken on the day I brought Dexter to school to meet my students! He's just such a munchkin (although my hands and arms are filled with 'Dexter Love" i.e. scratches) and such a cutie.
He's become quite the topic of conversation in my classroom, the children always asking how Dexter is doing, and if he's being a good boy. They enjoy the tales of his antics, and my dealings with his behaviours.


Our most interesting Dexter behaviour is his sucking. Apparently, he was taken from his mother too early, and he has a serious oral fixation. At least once a day, he MUST suck on my neck, hands, face...he's not picky. As long as it's Mommy's skin, he's a happy boy. Needless to say, while cute, this is not the most welcoming thing to wake up to at 5am. Oh well.....at least if I say that my cat sucks, I'm not being offensive.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Valentines day. Dexter is cute.

Norma said...

I remember a friends cat who did that - she left hickeys!

4D said...

Happy Heart Day!

He is such a cutie.

Keep smilin!