Monday, September 24, 2007

Breakfast in America

I went to America on the weekend to meet up with my bloggy friends, Nic and Tim (and the amazing baby Z), and a bunch of new bloggy friends (I don't know how 'anonymous' they are, so for now they'll remain 'fun folk')

We had a great time at the Original Pancake House and I got lots of quality time with baby Z. Another family also had a lovely child, a beautiful girl we'll call 'Cutie'. She was right across from me, and we had lots of fun and jokes. What a sweetie she was!!

It was nice to get away with DateBoy for the day, and talk with others who know what this hellish wait is like.

I haven't written lately...nothing, but nothing, to say. Is this adoption still happening???





post signature

6 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I don't know if it's still happening. Sometimes it doesn't feel like it, does it?

We just had our 14 month Lidaversary and I didn't even acknowledge it. Too yucky.

Anonymous said...

America, so far away.

We loved seeing you. We really, really did.

Kim said...

It was great to meet you this weekend. Breakfast was a lot of fun!

Kim

D & S said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Sorry I missed it. Hopefully next time we'll be able to join you.

Stephanie said...

Really looked like a wonderful time was had by all. Little things like that really help with the unbearableness (sp?) of the wait.

Mrs Pushy said...

Bloggy get togethers are great! Nice that you were able to do that and meet some of the faces behind the words.