Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Double Digits



I've made it to a decade of months, and actually missed the date! It was on Sunday (today's Tuesday) and I'm feeling a teensy bit of 'mother guilt' at having missed the day. DateBoy tells me this is a good thing...means I'm not obsessing as much as usual! I guess he's right. I probably have at least 20 MORE months to go, so it's pretty frustrating to be going 'Yay!! 10 months!!' and feel like this is an accomplishment.

Well...happy 10 months to me! Let's hope that the next 20 just fly by! (Lame adoption humour....)




post signature

13 comments:

4D said...

Happy Double Digits!

Keep smilin!

Catherine said...

10 months is 10 months! Wahoo for you! Congrats on reaching double digits! Oh baby, am I glad that triple digits are impossible!

Mamacita said...

10 months is good!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Happy 10, girl! And you just go on with the lame adoption humour....hey, we have to laugh at SOMETHING, don't we? :-)

D & S said...

Happy 10 months!

Unknown said...

congrats.. 10 months down is awesome..I hope we can all continue to encourage one another

Stephanie said...

Happy 10. Just one month and a day behind you. Don't sweat missing the actual day. I find that the month goes by quicker if I don't focus on the date.

Norma said...

Happy 10 months! Each month is one month closer - that's 10 months that you don't have to wait!

"M2" said...

Happy 10 to you

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo baby!

Liz and Ava said...

Happy 10 months!!! Hope to see you at the dinner tomorrow night.

Yoli said...

Happy Anniversary. Remember, time does not stand still.

Jill and Jaap said...

Sorry for the belated response!!

Congrats!