Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Secret Pal Strikes Again!!

I had a lovely surprise today when the UPS guy showed up at my door with a big box!! (Truly, I'm like a 6 year old on Christmas. Well, Hannukah. Let's just say Halloween and split the difference)

This month's theme was 'something personal', which is always a bit tricky!! My SP read my blog and sent great things!! A picnic basket with plates, cups, cutlery, a bottle of sparkling water (she wanted to send wine, but customs laws being what they are, she sent the water!). Can't wait until I can use these things on a romantic picnic with DateBoy!! There were also great snacks for us and gifts for Dexter! The best part of the gift was the little handpainted sign for Jordyn's room. She even wrote a sweet note on the back, about how much Jordyn is wanted and loved.

Thanks SP -- you rock!!!!









post signature

5 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Perfection! Love the gifts!

4D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda said...

What fantastic gifts!

You could have always gone with Purim ;)

D & S said...

What great gifts, you do have a great SP.

Jill and Jaap said...

That was a great gift!