Monday, October 02, 2006

A Doll For Jordyn


I had a great weekend with friends in Stratford! A lovely B&B with amazing hosts, hiking, shopping, seeing a play, and general merriment. One of my finds was something I've been looking for -- an Asian doll for my Jordyn! I found one in this cool toy store. I know she won't be home for a long while, but it makes me so happy to buy the occassional thing for her. I think it's really important that she has some toys that look like her and this doll is the start of that collection!

5 comments:

Tao's Mommy said...

Too cute!! One of Channing's first toys was a Chinese Cabbage Patch kid....the collection starts to build fast!!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Where did you get that? I love it! I think I might just need to go shopping........

Janet T.

4D said...

That is cute!

Keep smilin!

lb said...

Hey Cari

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I have one now too! Good luck and hope to see you soon.

Tao's Mommy said...

Hey Cari,
Where have you been? Have you heard of your LID yet??? Just checking in and hope all is OK!!