Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

A happy new year to all of my friends and family, both 'real' and 'bloggy'. I had been hoping that Jordyn would be coming home to me this year, but it doesn't seem like that's in the cards for me. The best I can hope for, apparently, is that my files go to the review room in 2007. There are so many rumours flying around regarding wait times, the new CCAA changes, etc, that my head is spinning. According to the 'Rumor Queen' website (addictive, but can definitely make you crazy!) is that I might be looking at late 2008 or even 2009. I'm going to speak to my social worker this week to see if there are any other options for me, but I really don't want other options -- my heart is in China with my daughter.

4 comments:

Tracey and Mike said...

All the best in 2007! Here's to smoother journeys ahead!

Tao's Mommy said...

Happy 2007 Cari!!! I know it's a very hard wait!! All I will say is follow your heart!! Good things will happen to those who wait (thats what I keep reminding myself)....

4D said...

May 2007 be the best year yet!

Dexter is adorable. Congrats.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Hello Cari and Happy New Year's to you! I found your site by Googling my daughter's name, which is Jordyn as well. I was intrigued by your story and wanted to wish you well with your adoption of Jordyn. I hope the year brings you everything you've been waiting for! I look forward to reading the updates....Again, Happy New Year!

Always~Courtney