Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My New Favourite Gift for Kids!!


My new favourite gift for little ones is a CD called "Just for Me". It's a personalized CD, which is great for newborns and toddlers alike. All of the songs are educational and sing the child's name multiple times. It really makes kids feel special, and $1 from each CD sale goes to The Hospital for Sick Children, which as most people know is a world class hospital here in Toronto.

I got one for my little baby friend Maya, and she loves it!! Her parents are thrilled with it too. It's a pretty cool gift, as the books and clothes get a bit boring to purchase after awhile. At least this one is unique, fun, and really well produced. Click on the link in this post, or the link on my blog, and check them out!! I was amazed at the number of names that are available.

Now...off for a nap! (Rock-a-bye Cari, on the tree top) So...ok....maybe I got one for myself too!!



post signature

7 comments:

4D said...

What a great CD!!

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

I think I will have to investigate...

D & S said...

That is very cute. Something to keep an eye on.

Liz and Ava said...

What a great idea...I knew you could get personalized books but not CD's.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

What a great idea, Cari! Kids love things with their names on it.

Elizabeth said...

that's kindof clever, i might have to check it out.

maliworld said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.