Monday, April 16, 2007

A Day for Getting Spoiled...


If it doesn't rain, it pours! I also received my Cyber Shower gift today -- from Krista!! Thanks Krista -- the gifts are adorable. The theme for this month was also bath time, so including the things from my secret pal, I think Jordyn might almost be done for bath things.
Krista sent some washcloths, a really cute bath puppet (which my cat is trying to steal), and the most perfect hooded towel. I can't wait until there's a screaming, soaking wet baby to wrap up!
Thanks again Krista - I love everything!



post signature

9 comments:

M and M said...

What an adorable piggy towel!!

Jill and Jaap said...

Very nice!

Special K said...

Oh you're quite welcome!

Okay just kidding. There obviously must be another Krista somewhere in the world...

D & S said...

Everything is very cute!

kitchu said...

How great is that? Glad I found your blog too- single moms unite!

Krista said...

Thanks for the compliments Cari. I'm glad you were pleased with your gift.

Norma said...

Great presents!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE THAT TOWEL! It is waaay too cute. Can't you just see Jordyn all wrapped up in it? Sigh. Cute stuff!

Tao's Mommy said...

Fun stuff....