Sunday, April 08, 2007

Passover Party!!

Last night was a great time! I was invited over to Rhonda and Josh's place, where I met fellow bloggers Nic and Tim, and Dolores and Shawn, as well as Rhonda's mom and her sweetie.
We had such a nice time! It was great to meet fellow adoptive parents, and to bitch about the incessant waiting, and our experiences up to this point. We also discussed our jobs, theatre, travel and a variety of topics.
Rhonda and Josh were excellent hosts, and made an awesome dinner -- no mean feat during Passover! The main course was a delicious lasagne - check out their blog for the recipe. It tasted great!
It's becoming such an interesting adventure, this adoption. I never would have imagined making new friends before the baby came home. I had imagined I would meet lots of new people after becoming a mother, but not before. So, no matter how difficult this journey is, there are good things in it.

5 comments:

Liz and Ava said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all!!

Jill and Jaap said...

Sounds great! It is so nice to get together with our adoption friends!

4D said...

R & J are awesome! Sounds like a super night.

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

Sounds like a great night! I too am amazed at the WONDERFUL people I have met along this journey!

D & S said...

It was great meeting you too! We had lots of fun. We must all get together soon again.