Monday, April 16, 2007

A Special Delivery from my Secret Pal!

Man, oh man, what a perfect day to receive these amazing gifts! She was far too generous, but she found the most awesome things. I had to take 2 pics to make sure everything could be seen properly.



This picture shows the bath toy bag (with the cool ladybug and flower suction cups!), 8 washcloths, a bath spout cover (shaped like a happy star) and a rubber ducky (I've always secretly wanted one of these!)




The second picture shows some Huggies disposable wash cloths, nail clippers in the shape of a bumble bee (love these!!), bath squirter toys (how she found one with a ladybug in there, I'll never know...), stacking cups and my personal favourite, the comb and brush (the brush as a ladybug as the 'head')

Also very special was the card included in the gift -- the message was so lovely, I'd like to share it with everyone all of my friends who are slogging through the amazing world of International Adoption:

Here's to shortened wait times,
Good friends to keep us busy,
And the prospect of a giggling,
Happy baby splashing in the
Tub to make our lives complete!

An excellent sentiment -- I wish this for all of us!
Thanks again SP -- you rock!!





post signature

5 comments:

M and M said...

WOW - that is quite the SP gift!!

I have never seen anything like the ladybug brush - cool!

D & S said...

Very cool gifts! SB are the best.

Norma said...

I couldn't see these pictures last night - very cool presents!! Love the new look of the blog - I may need to contact your talented friend!

Tao's Mommy said...

Awesome.......SB are the best!!!

Tao's Mommy said...

Oh and the blog looks awesome!!!