Sunday, April 08, 2007

Depressing News in the Adoption Community



Rumour has it that this months referrals comprise only 2 days. How is this possible???? So hard to believe. Chatter on the Rumor Queen site has people predicting that November's referrals (they're just finishing October 2005 now) will take an incredible 4 months to get through. At this rate, I won't be in China until more than 2 years from now. I don't want to leave the China program, but I might start 'looking at options'. Not that there are many options available to a soon to be single mom, but I have to do something so that my head doesn't explode.

3 comments:

D & S said...

I get it! It's getting nerve wracking!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I UNDERSTAND! What on EARTH is up with that?

Jill and Jaap said...

I loved the site with the photographer and the little girls from China!

What beauties!