Sunday, April 08, 2007

Confessions of a Negligent Blogger

Bless me Blogger, for I have not blogged....it's been more than a week since my last post. I have been one lazy girl when it comes to blogging - I'll try to be better!

So...last Friday I went for dinner with some other waiting single moms!


We had a great time at a Chinese Buffet and didn't stop talking for 4 hours. I met Catherine, Liz, and Mystery Mom R, who is keeping her identity a secret for the time being. Liz is going to get Ava in just 5 more days!! It's so unbelievably exciting -- I can't wait until she goes, and we can follow along in her blog.

A really sweet surprise were the gifts that both Catherine and Liz brought with them to the dinner. (I've got to get with it -- first Rhonda gave me that cute keychain, and now these gifts from Catherine and Liz -- got to stock up on gifts!)

Catherine gave us this great mug, which I love!

Funny how when you're drinking from a mug you like, the coffee tastes much better.

Liz brought the cutest things for Jordyn -- and the card she gave me was addressed to Jordyn, which I loved. There was a stuffed panda (Jordyn's first Panda), a pig door knob cover, and a pink bodysuit with a ladybug on it -- I can't wait until I have a little girl to dress up!


Thanks so much Catherine, Liz and Mystery Mom R!! It was great meeting you all - I hope we can keep in touch.

1 comment:

Liz and Ava said...

I had a great time getting together also. We'll have to do it again once I get home...have to pick a place that has highchairs next time!!