Sunday, March 25, 2007

5 Months LID!




Gee, it seems like just a month ago I was blogging about being 4 months LID, and here's it is....5 months!! Oh, yeah, it was a month ago.

I can't decide if this waiting is now going slowly or quickly. When I found out last week that I had only 19 months left on my car lease, I said "Wow-I can get a new car pretty soon!" But when I think about Jordyn in 19 months (ok, so this is my optimistic week -- but maybe in 19 months I can at least think about a referral) I think that it's forever.

Well, every month is one month closer. Positive thinking...positive thinking....what was my new mantra again? Wait, hope, dream, repeat...

18 comments:

"M" said...

Congratulations on reaching #5! Each month behind you feels like a major step.

4D said...

Happy 5 Month LID-iversary!!

Closer and closer everyday!

Keep smilin!

P.S. I saw on Made in China that you are coming to Mtl. LOVE to meet up! Julie and I are good friends so we were talking about it. Email me if you want.

Tao's Mommy said...

HAPPY 5 Months LID!!! I hear ya where you cannot decide if its going quick or not....I do know that its not going FAST enough, but when I really think of it, it is going by pretty quick for me!!

Special K said...

Happy 5 Months! It does seem to go quickly in the beginning. At least it did for me. I'm almost at 10 and can't believe it's moving so quickly.

Rhonda said...

Happy 5 month LIDiversary, Sprout!

Liz and Ava said...

Congratulations on your 5month LID Anniversary!!! You are getting that much closer to Jordyn!

M and M said...

Congrats on 5 months!!!

Unknown said...

Hurray! You are getting so close. Believe me, those last weeks will just fly by!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

HOORAY FOR 5's! YOu have five months down. That's nothing to sneeze at, sister! Hang in there, Jordyn will be in your arms one day! Can't wait to see pics!

Catherine said...

Congrats on your 5 months LIDiversary!

Jill and Jaap said...

Happy 5 months!!! Just behind you...

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 months. Whoo hoo!

Jill and Jaap said...

YAY!! 5 months!

Polar Bear said...

Congratulations on month 5! That's 30 more days behind you!!!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Congrats on number 5!! Any way you look at it, you are definitely closer to your daughter. :)

Jill and Jaap said...

Congratulations!!

Krista said...

Do you mind if I borrow your mantra? I feel like it will get a lot of use in the months to come. Congrats on reaching the 5 month mark!

Michelle said...

You sound like a very positive person. Congrats on 5 months!