Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Latest Internet Obsession...Puzzling

I love puzzles. Word puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, logic puzzles, you name it, I'm your puzzle girl (except for that damn Sudoko -- can't do those, and I've officially given up).
I was internet browsing one day, and came across this really cool site! The puzzles have all of these wild cuts (this is not your grandma's jigsaw, that's for sure!) and lots of different themes to choose from. My favourite cut is the '70 piece Bulbs' one -- extra fun!! There's even a ladybug puzzle, for those who believe that all ladybug sightings count, even ones in puzzles! Enjoy!

(could this posting have more exclamation marks?!?)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cari-

You should also check out playwithyourmind.com as well if you like puzzles. They have dozens of cool brain games.

Good luck with your adoption.

Jill and Jaap said...

Will have to check it out...better yet show it to my dad or hubby...they love puzzles too!

M and M said...

I am addicted to Sudoku. They even have these samurai sudokus that I LOVE. I find puzzles - of all sorts - a nice escape and very relaxing.

Anonymous said...

dear boss... sorry I can't be at work today... Cari introduced me to these really cool puzzles on the internet and I've been up ALL night playing!! now it's nap time :-)

(thanks Cari!)

xoxo