Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Carnival Adventure!

Well, no, it's not as exciting as you might think. I've just joined the Crazy Hip Mamas Webring, and their latest 'challenge' was to pick a random blog and visit, then tell others about it.

I came across Amber's site called Crazy Bloggin Canuck (yes, you heard me...CANUCK). The first random blog I come across is written by a fellow Canadian, albeit from the USA. It's okay...I'll forgive her! Her blog is awesome -- cool graphics, and hilarious stories and pics of her kids and family. Particularly liked the potty training story. Her writing is too funny!!! (and the pictures that she's added don't hurt either.) Can't wait til I have Jordyn at home and can write about my own traumas in these departments!!

Thanks Amber -- I'll be visiting again!

2 comments:

Tao's Mommy said...

Sounds like a fun blog to visit...I will have to check it out!!
And I cant wait to read your blog once you have Jordyn home, you will be a wonderful mom!!

Unknown said...

I'm flattered and am pleased to meet cha. Even if you do live on the wrong side of the Motherland. :-)