Sunday, July 16, 2006

Always interesting...

So...I got the email from Bob (at FOI) that I had been waiting for, and he wanted me to call him right away -- panic! (also, this was at 9:30 p.m. -- how late do these guys work?). When we spoke, he told me that I had never filled out a 'service contract' and that he would courier one right away. When it arrived, there were other forms to fill out, such as my medical form and my financial statement! Yikes! Weren't these already in my homestudy that I had sent? After a somewhat confused phone call, it turns out that these pages were merely overlooked, and that my panic was somewhat premature. (Mind you, this whole process seems to lend itself to panic. There's so much that I have no control over...the one thing I can control is my own panic!)
Anyway, I sent the necessary forms back to Bob right away, and I'm off to the bank tomorrow to 'move' some money around from account to account, so that I can start paying FOI their money. I'm starting to panic (there's that word again!) about money, but I'm hoping that it'll work itself out. These things always seem to, but in the moment it's no fun at all.

No comments: