Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dad's mystery

The big mystery of the week is that my dad has sent something to me in the mail. It's gotten lost, returned to him, and re-sent (should arrive tomorrow), but he won't tell me what it is, and he's REALLY excited about it. It's just the cutest thing -- my dad is not one to send gifts in the post, but he assures me that I'll really love whatever this thing is, and I think he's more excited by sending it than I will be to receive it. Of course, after all the difficulties he had in sending the thing, I don't think he'll ever send another package, ever, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow's mail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cari. I am so thrilled for you. The blog is a fantastic idea, and I will continue following along. I love the name Jordyn, and can't wait to meet your daughter.