Friday, August 25, 2006

WELCOME MAYA SOFIA!



A very special little girl entered our world on August 23, 2006, weighing 8lbs, 7 oz. She's the daughter of my very good friends Sherrie and Marcello, and we've all been waiting so long to meet her, I can't believe she's finally here!

I got a chance to meet her yesterday, and she's the sweetest girl ever. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm looking forward to doing so many things with her as she grows up -- playing, reading, learning, singing, and celebrating.



Maya will be Jordyn's first Canadian friend, and Marcello, Sherrie and I can't wait for our girls to grow and play together. Maya is already loved by so many people! I already miss her, but I'm looking forward to seeing her soon, and getting to know her. (The picture to the right is my first pic with Maya, taken by her proud mom!)

Congratulations to Marce, Sherrie, and all of the friends and family of Maya Sofia!

3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Congrats to your friends! I love newborn babies. And older babies. And toddlers. And kids. And..... well, you get the picture! Maya is very beautiful!

Janet T.
tuiningatreasures.blogspot.com

4D said...

Congrats! What a precious little one.

Keep smilin!

Tao's Mommy said...

Maya is beautiful!!! Looks like a happy "Auntie" too!! Just think Maya & Jordyn will have soooo much fun together doing the GIRLY things.